Shipping, Warranty and Returns
v Shipping Info
- Smith & Dean provides next day delivery to most areas in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. We do not currently offer shipping to destinations outside of the United States.
- In most cases, orders will be shipped with 24 hours of receipt via UPS, FedEx or by our own delivery personnel.
- We have a standard shipping charge of $10.00 for all orders under $250.00. Any orders over that amount will be shipped free of charge.
- Should you require special shipping, please contact our customer service department at 817-568-1097.
- Please note: Next Day and 2nd Day air shipments are sent via Fed Ex or UPS and are not normally delivered on Saturday or Sunday. However, for an additional charge, Next Day Air packages can be delivered on Saturday to many parts of the United Stastes.
v Warranty Information
- Smith & Dean is committed to working with its customers to ensure products with warranties perform according to the manufacturer's specifications. Warranty information, where applicable, can be found enclosed within the product packaging.
- Items (exceptions below*) may be returnable for a refund, exchange or credit as long as they are returned within 30 days of receipt, are unused and are in their original and undamaged packaging. Non-defective returns will be subject to restocking charges and returns are not accepted after 30 days.
- * Sterile items may not be returned if the seal or packaging is broken or punctured.
* Incontinence, Wound Care, Hosiery, Cushions & Pillows, Bath Seats, Raised Toilet Seats, and other products where the intended use is to be in direct contact with the human body may not be returned.
v Warranty Support
- If your product requires warranty service or has missing parts, please first contact the manufacturer warranty service department. If your item is not repaired to your satisfaction, Smith & Dean will work with you to obtain an appropriate resolution.
v Return Merchandise Authorization
- Items may be returned for refund, replacement or repair, subject to manufacturer restrictions. All product returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization [RMA] number issued by Smith & Dean Ventures for items being returned to us or by the manufacturer for items being returned directly to the manufacturer.
v Unauthorized or Refused Items
- Smith & Dean cannot accept unauthorized returns or exchanges. Packages without an RMA number will be refused at our facilities and will be returned to the sender. A restocking fee of 20% plus applicable shipping charges for shipments refused by the customer will be assessed. Additional charges may apply if all products are not returned in the original and unopened packing.
v Non Defective Returns
- Any returns found to be non-defective or intentionally returned as non-defective are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus all non-product related fees (shipping and insurance) are not refundable. Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%, in addition to applicable shipping, transaction and insurance fees.
- Please be aware that if the reasons for the returned item(s) are not valid, you will be charged for return shipment to the original shipping address at UPS Ground rates.
v Return to:
- Smith & Dean Ventures, 2854 SE Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX 76140